LifeSkills, created with Barclays, helps young people get the skills and experiences they need to enter the world of work. LifeSkills works with teachers, parents and businesses to help young people:
- Build a job-hunting toolbox
- Find out how social media can supercharge a CV
- Get tips for creating strong covering letters and LinkedIn profiles
- Practice interview techniques
- Identify skills
- Interactive challenges help identify and develop personal skills with useful advice on selling these skills to employers
- Gain experience
Offered by businesses, organised by teachers and driven by young people by working through LifeSkills online, they'll unlock valuable work experience.
Our YouTube Channel features real LifeSkills experiences from top UK vloggers and tips on presenting your best self online.