TeenTech Live brings the exciting world of science and technology to your school or home.
Hosted by well- known science and technology reporters, their interactive sessions are fun, engaging and provide real context to learning, helping young people understand more about careers and the way exciting emerging technology is shaping all aspects of our lives.
TeenTech Live meets Gatsby benchmarks and has been highly praised by teachers, parents and students.
The virtual sessions last an hour and students then have the option to work on short challenges or projects and participate in a follow-up feedback session with industry experts. They have sessions suitable for all ages, interests and abilities.
TeenTech Innovation sessions bring the digital, scientific and engineering world to life for students aged 11-19.
They focus on opportunities within a specific sector with input from local and national employers. Students have suggested the topics, and we have sessions planned for the North East, including Game Design, Cybersecurity, Animation, Internet of Things, Space, Health, the Environment and more! Each Innovation session will be followed up with live feedback on the students’ projects from industry experts.
Led by experienced tech reporters, students understand more about the emerging opportunities, different entry points, the technical and personal skills which will carry you further.
- Innovation: Game Design (13 January 2021)
- Innovation: Music (15 January 2021)
- Innovation: Space (20 January 2021)
- Innovation: Animation (22 January 2021)
- Innovation: Health (27 January 2021)
- Innovation: Future Technology (29 January 2021)
- Innovation: Web Media (3 Fabruary 2021)
- Innovation: Future of Music (10 February 2021)
- Innovation: Machine Learning (24 Fabruary 2021)
online event., Online,,
in Google Maps